THE RESTON - Dog Flannel Fray Bandana
Guaranteed to turn heads! Custom-made to fit your pup, our fray bandanas are softer than a cloud, frayed by hand with the utmost care, and simply snap into place for easy wear.
- Double-layered triangle bandana made with luxuriously soft flannel fabric
- Snap design eliminates the need to tie knots; includes two snap settings for added adjustability
- Built in neck stabilizer to maintain shape over time
- Features a leather label to finish off the look
- Every purchase helps a pet in need
Fit & Sizing
Determining Your Pup’s Bandana Size
To determine the proper bandana size for your pup, measure around the lowest part of their neck (see image below).
Measurements should be taken with very little to no wiggle room, as we build in the extra room needed for a comfortable fit.
- Example: If your pup’s neck measures 14”, choose the 14” size bandana for the best fit. We do not recommend sizing up, unless your pup has lots of fluff or you prefer a bandana with a more loose-fitting look. If sizing up, we recommend no more than one additional inch.
If your pup's neck measurement falls in between two sizes, simply select the next size up.
- Example: If your pup’s neck measures 14.5”, choose the 15” size bandana for the best fit.
Before putting the bandana on your pup, roll the bandana neckline down at least once for the best fit around their neck. Roll down an additional 1-2 times to adjust to desired length. Finish by snapping the bandana into place.
- Hand wash cold with mild soap; lay flat and air-dry only
- Additional care tips will be provided with bandana